Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act, 1970
Registration/Amendment of establishment employing Contract Labour - Checking of documents while making entry. Original Copies may be verified on production.
- Application Form duly filled in: (to be uploaded)
- Fees paid in TR 7: Scroll Number.
- Head of A/C: 0230-00-106-Receipt under Labour Laws-001-Collection Under Contract Labour
- Act-27-Other fees
- List of Contractor
- Trade License Number
- Registration Certificate issued by ROC, in case of companies.
- MOU/Partnership deed/ Proprietorship deed: number with date
- ESI registration Number
- EPF registration number
- PAN/TAN of the establishment/owner
- NOC/intimation to the local PS (In case of chemical products)
- NOC from Home Department (In case of security agency)
- NOC from Health Department/ License Number as per Clinical Establishment Act (In case of Health care industry)
- NOC from West Bengal Pollution Control Board (In case of toxic industry)
- Noc from Fire & Disaster Mangement Department, in case of Highrises, dealing with combustible substances.
- NOC from Food Department/KMC (In case of eatery houses/ restaurants)
- Registration as per BOCW Act’1996 (In case of Construction)