Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act’ 1970
Licensing & renewal of Contract Labour - Checking of documents while making entry. Original Copies may be verified on production.
- Application Form duly filled in: (to be uploaded)
- Fees paid in TR 7: Scroll Number.
Head of A/C
- License Fees: 0230-00-101-Receipt under Labour Laws-002-Collection Under Contract Labour Act-16-other fees
- Security deposit: 0230-00-106-Recept under Labour Laws-002-Collection Under Contract Labour Act-27
- Other fees: Form V issued by the Principal Employer Work Order with validity.
- Trade License Number
- Registration Certificate issued by ROC, in case of companies.
- MOU/Partnership deed/ Proprietorship deed: number with date
- ESI registration Number
- EPF registration number
- PAN/TAN of the establishment/owner
- NOC/intimation to the local PS (in case of chemical products)
- NOC from Home Department (in case of security agency)
- NOC from Health Department/ License Number as per Clinical Establishment Act (in case of Health care industry)
- NOC from West Bengal Pollution Control Board (in case of toxic industry)
- NOC from Fire & Disaster Management Department, in case of High rises, dealing with combustible substances.
- NOC from Food Department/KMC (in case of eatery houses/restaurants)
- Registration as per BOCW Act’1996 (in case of Construction)